|APPU GHAR-Gurgaon 11% Assured Return 9811426116
Articles / Joke
Accessed 1670 times
11% Assured Return in APPU GHAR-Gurgaon
Sending u the details of the project of APPU GHAR
Ground Floor @ 27500/- p.sft
First Floor @22500/- p.sft
Min. Area 250 sft @ 11% Assured return
With lease gurantee of 9 years with min 250/- p.sft rental
And above than 250 rental will be shared 50:50
Between company and the customer
APPU GHAR -Gurgaon
The company has been allotted 42 acres of land in the heart of Gurgaon to set up a mixed use entertainment center. Appu ghar – Gurgaon to be built on 58 acres is being designed to offer the various entertainment and recreation options in the form of an Amusement Park, Water Park, Retail, FEC and a Sports club. It will consist of a Water Park, Family Entertainment Center, retail, commercial, sports activities and an Iconic feature of international standard. Since it is a multi location format, a suitable connectivity between the two locations will be provided in the form of shuttle bus services / mono rail.
• Appughar – Gurgaon, a wholly owned subsidiary of IAL, would comprise of a theme amusement park, water park, an iconic feature and retail experience
• The total land, spread of 58 acres, was allotted by Haryana Urban Development Authority (“HUDA”)
• The project would provide an oasis in the heart of the corporate jungle and would be a first of its kind offering for amusement related activities in Gurgaon
• A themed Retail complex is planned to be developed on 2.5 acres area with a total built up area of 204,000 sq. ft
• It will offer to the visitors shopping, dinning and entertainment in the form of multiplex, club, pubs, health club etc.
• The retail mall would house stores of some of the best brands of the country and would provide delightful shopping experience
• It is expected to be operational in the next two years The Retail complex is proposed to be put on direct one time sub-lease
• A unique feature that is being planned to be developed in Sector 29 of Gurgaon
• The iconic feature would either be a ferris wheel or a giant tower
• The feature could be similar to the famous London Eye and would be first of its kind in India
• Spread over 10 acres, the amusement park would be the first amusement park in Gurgaon and would provide the residents with an ideal entertainment destination
• The amusement park, apart from the thrilling rides, would also have attractions like themed go karting, stunt shows, jugglers
• It would also house India’s first wax musuem similar to Madame Tussauds
• A sports facility cum training academy is being planned to be developed over an area of 3 acres
• Apart from the features of a regular sports club, it will also have an Olympic size swimming pool and tennis court
• The club would boast of world class training facilities and would host national and international tournaments on a regular basis
• The club would also provide recreational facility to the numerous corporates present in Gurgaon and would also host intercompany tournaments
International Amusement Limited (IAL) was incorporated on 15th September 1984 by Mr. Gian Vijeshwar, a Sweden based NRI with the primary objective to conceptualize and set up India’s first amusement park “Appu Ghar”, which was inaugurated on 19th November 1984. Spread over 18 acres of land, it housed 20 rides and a water park in its premises. Appu Ghar successfully operated this park for the last two decades and because of an excellent recall value, the park received an average of 1.4 million visitors annually. The Appu Ghar had to be closed as the lease for land was not renewed by the authorities for various reasons.
IAL having started the amusement industry in India has also been the longest. Its first venture Appu Ghar was a phenomenal success because of its incredible insight into the Indian local sentiments and its high international ambition. The company’s local understanding and success story motivated to bring forth more exciting projects to the Indian palate.
(Creators of Wealth)
SANJAY JAIN +91-9811426116
E-Mail :- Bhoomia.email@example.com
No Messages have been posted.